– Beat yolks until fluffy and completely mixed.
– Add sugar to eggs and beat until thick and smooth.
– Add and stir in milk and liquor.
– Chill for at least a minimum of 3 hours (preferably overnight).
– Whip the cream until good and thick. (Do NOT use canned cream – it will go flat)
– Fold in whipped cream.
– Chill for 1 hour.
– Sprinkle top with nutmeg and cinnamon to taste (optional, but well worth it).
– Serve in punch bowl keep remainder of mixture chilled because of the raw eggs. (Normally this is not a problem as Moosemilk disappears quickly).
– Serve in your fanciest glasses.